Your investment in our practitioner training course will pay for itself several times over. Tuition includes:
• 500-page course workbook and handouts
• In-house modules
• Cooking materials, superfood samples and tonic herbs
• Access to online modules
• Health practitioner certificate
Academy Healing Nutrition offers competitive rates and a variety of payment options, some of which entitle you to discounts of up to £1,150. Students may secure enrollment in one of two ways: by paying the full tuition upfront, or by making a deposit and committing to a monthly payment plan. Discounted tuition options are available and can be discussed with our enrollment officer.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Save £250 if you:
• Enroll with a £600 deposit by March 1.
• Enroll at one of our orientation events or webinars.
FULL PAYMENT DISCOUNT
Save £450 if you pay your tuition in full by March 1.
Save £500 each if you enroll as a couple with your spouse or an immediate family member.
We offer interest-free payment plans to fit your monthly budget.
• A £600 deposit is required to go on a payment plan. This deposit is subtracted from your final tuition amount (after all discounts are applied), with the remaining balance divided into 10 monthly payments.
• In some cases, payment plans may be extended from 10 months to 14 months.
• Payment plans begin on March 1 and are automatically deducted from the credit card on file.
• Refunds are granted to students who cancel their enrollment within seven days of registering, minus a £250 registration fee.
• No refunds will be granted once the course has begun, except under exceptional and/or catastrophic circumstances.
• Students who withdraw from the program once it has commenced will receive a credit to continue taking the course for up to two years from the date of withdrawal.
• Students who register for one of our interest-free payment plans will need to sign a separate contract stating that there are no refunds once the course commences, and that all payments must be made in a timely fashion.